The Surfrider Foundation is a non-profit environmental organization dedicated to the the protection and enjoyment of oceans, waves and beaches through a powerful activist network.
A little over 25 years ago three people in Malibu, CA learned that their favorite wave was about to be destroyed. Those three people got organized and got to work to preserve that iconic wave. This was the genesis of Surfrider Foundation. Today, we are doing this same thing in 15 countries worldwide.
Learn more about our mission, accomplishments, and vision at http://www.surfrider.org/
The NYC Chapter was formed in the 1990s, now has over 900 members, and has been fighting the good fight for beach access, clean water, and an improved coastal environment ever since — our work is supported through tax-deductible contributions made by companies, organizations, and individuals like you.
Our NYC Executive Committee..
We are 100% volunteers, and we’re here to help protect what we all love — our oceans, waves, and beaches. Come find us at one of our meetups or get in touch via the emails below.
- Chair: Nick Lynn // email@example.com
- Vice Chair: Andrew Hill // firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: John Diaz // email@example.com
- Secretary: Jenna Addesso // firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media Chair: Adlin Deliz // email@example.com
- Volunteer Coordinator: Annie McBride // firstname.lastname@example.org
- Executive at Large: Aedan Weinstein // email@example.com
- Executive at Large: Reece Pacheco