Beach Cleanup Experience Days
Help Clean Up our Local Beaches
Beach Cleanup Experiences take place in Rockaway and are a fantastic opportunity for your team to help keep our shores healthy, contribute to local environmental efforts and boost morale.
Our packages start at a donation of $2,500 (depending on the number of employees). This tax-deductible donation to Surfrider NYC goes directly into our local programs and campaigns that protect clean water and healthy beaches for future generations.
Our chapter is 100% volunteer run. Therefore, we only have so much capacity to host especially during busy times. We recommend getting your request in 6-8 weeks in advance of your event. Once your inquiry form is completed, we’ll get back to you within 7 days.
- Full event execution, including set-up and breakdown
- Event permitting and insurance
- Annual membership to Surfrider Foundation for each attendee
- Reusable Surfrider tote bag for each attendee
- Analysis report of beach cleanup and data entry into national database
- Safety talk by Surfrider rep
- “Introduction to Rise Above Plastics” environmental talk by Surfrider rep
- All sustainable beach clean up supplies: tent, gloves, bags, sunscreen, water cooler
- Team of Surfrider volunteers to execute the beach cleanup
- List of suggested establishments for post-event hangout/refreshments